Today marks the end of this term
prior to the exams, it has been a great experience learning new topics and
working with fellow classmates. Although all the topics are more or less
covered for me in high school, the materials presented in this course have
definitely challenged me on a highly intellectual level, especially the later
topics, assignments and exercises.
I had a great pleasure of working
with the professors, TAs as well as new friends made in this course. It has
been fun throughout every single lab, lecture and assignment, they have all been great help in the completion of this course and I cannot wait
to work with them on projects together in the future years.
It has been a rewarding semester;
to start off, list comprehension and ternary if statements are one of the first
things we learned, they became the most important coding methods I used in this
course, and I will definitely continue to shortening my codes using these to my
advantage. Furthermore, I had practice on bigger topics like recursion and tree
structures, I feel a lot more comfortable with them now, in fact, I feel at
ease with recursion after everything we learned this term. These knowledge will
come in handy for sure for the rest of my life, and I will treasure every
moment of this experience.
My next step in computer science
is to get accepted into the specialist program, as this is my second year in
university, I already have a computer science minor as my subject post, but I will
have to apply since I really want to do more in this field. I hope I did well and
will do my best on the exam to be accepted, best of luck to everyone else on
the same boat.
Thank you guys for reading my
SLOG, hope you all learned something new this year, and all the best moving
forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment