At the time of recording this
blog piece, I am in the middle of the midterm period in which I have four
midterms in 6 days, ranging from this Friday to next Thursday. Not much
happened in computer science this week, so I’ll keep this post short and to the
point.
After finishing two midterms, I finally
had time to settle down and start assignment 1. I struggled quite a bit in the
beginning, specifically on the representation of the TOAHModel, on how to
really store cheeses on the object. I’ve decided to use nested list, with
cheese listed from largest to smallest, largest initialized with index 0 and
smallest with the index number_of_cheese – 1. I also worked on more recursions
in this week’s lab, which is a topic I will be covering in more detail in 2
weeks’ time. It was extremely useful in helping with the understanding of
recursion, and I feel more comfortable with the recursion part of the
assignment.
I concluded my day by finally
getting the GUI to run, although with a lot of errors. I am sure I will figure out
the solutions to these errors real soon, and will have a full report regarding the
completion of assignment 1 next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment